Reproductive Remedy is a moisturizing herbal tincture formulated to support the reproductive system. Shatavari is an Ayurvedic herb used for centuries for many issues, including as a reproductive tonic for both men and women, as a digestive soother, and an herb that helps one adapt and cope with stress. It is rich in antioxidants and helps to promote healthy energy levels and strength. It is also well-known for its ability to increase breastmilk production in breastfeeding mothers.
In Ayurveda, this plant is known as the “Queen of herbs”, because it promotes love and devotion. It’s been used as an aphrodisiac, a powerful “rasayan” promoting strength, youthfulness, memory and intelligence; and “hridayam”, uplifting for the heart. The word Shatavari literally translates to “she who has hundreds of husbands” or “curer of one hundred diseases” and is widely used today as a female reproductive tonic. Its sweet and cooling properties are used for fever, dyspepsia and gastric ulcers.
She is adaptogenic, antiulcer, antioxidant, antidepressant, antidiarrhoeal, immunomodulatory, anti-candidal and anti-diabetic.
For women, Shatavari helps with:
- Rejuvenating tonic for the female reproductive system.
- Helps female reproductive issues from menarche (the start of the menses) through the childbearing years and into menopause.
- Helps with fertility, as it nourishes the ovum and helps support reproductive fluids
- Balances the pH of the vagina
- Helps to provide ample flow and quality of breastmilk in nursing mothers
- Menopause - helps to quell hot flashes, irritability, memory problems, and dryness (including vaginal dryness).
For men, Shatavari helps with the following:
- Rejuvenating tonic for the male reproductive system.
- Increases reproductive fluids
- Supports and increases healthy sperm count
- Helps reduce male sexual problems
- Reduces inflammation of the male sexual organs
- Helps correct impotence
Other traditional uses for Shatavari include:
- Helps to promote all vital fluids in the body (including semen and sperm)
- Nourishes and calms the nerves
- Nourishes the brain and helps support the brain and body to regain balance
- Restores moisture to the digestive tract, helping to soothe the digestive system
- Restores moisture to the lungs and respiratory tract, making it helpful for dry, spasmodic cough and/or bronchitis-type situations.
Organic Ingredients: Shatavari root & Grain Alcohol (100 proof vodka)
Suggested usage: Shake well before using. Take one dropper bulb (approx. 30 drops) in juice or water 1-3 times daily.
Bottled in amber glass for freshness and protection of the herbs.
Store in a cool, dry place. Stores for up to 4 years.
Bottle label made with recycled paper.
Ships in biodegradable/compostable packaging.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*